Home Residential FAQ's Residential Directions Commercial FAQ's Contact/Order
Drain Delight Header


Also available on all 16 oz. liquid DRAIN DELIGHT bottles for your home

Start using DRAIN DELIGHT liquid before you have a slow or stopped drain. DRAIN DELIGHT is a unique commercial strength blend of enzymes & friendly bacteria now available to the retail market. DRAIN DELIGHT will also compliment and enhance septic sewer system performance, and will not harm the water shed. With the first treatment, this all natural blend begins breaking down grease, grime, and proteins that get trapped in pipes. This gentle, natural treatment will not harm your plumbing, or the Earth. This bottle contains approximately 6 months of treatments.

For Operating Drains ~ Once-A-Month Program: Shake before Use
Pour 3 capfuls of DRAIN DELIGHT into the kitchen, bathroom and shower drains. (We recommend night treatments because drains are not in active use) This will protect your drains from clogging.

For Slow Drains ~ Shock Treatment
DRAIN DELIGHT can be used to naturally "shock" a slow drain into opening, but it does not work like dangerous and poisonous caustics to abruptly open a stopped drain.

Shock Treament Application ~ Shake
Dispense 6 capfuls of DRAIN DELIGHT into the problem drain at night. Continue with 3 capfuls every night for the next 6 nights. After the shock treatment is complete, follow with the regular once-a-month program listed above. NOTE: If the drain is completely stopped, use a plunger to dislodge the clog, or call a professional to unstop. Then, use DRAIN DELIGHT to maintain open pipes and avoid plumber house calls in the future. Storage: Store in a moderate, room temperature location under a sink or pantry.

PLEASE NOTE: Although 100% environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and non-corrosive, DRAIN DELIGHT is NEVER meant to be ingested by humans or animals. Contains NO ACIDS, NO LYE, AND NO BLEACH. Contact with skin and eye may cause irritation. Wash thoroughly after handling. In case of eye clontact, flush eyes with large amounts of cool water for 15 minutes. In the event of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention.

INGREDIENTS: Bacteria Culture, Natural Microorganisms; and a proprietary formulation.